When uploading a picture, blogger may tell you that you have gone over your limit. This may occur if you have uploaded too many high res pictures in a short period of time.
(If this happens - you may want to think about being more selective with the pictures you upload, to avoid this problem happening again).
If this problem occurs, please follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to flickr.com and log in.
- Username: longroadchildrensfilm10
- Password: mediastudies
- Upload any pictures you require (label them so that you can find them).
- Find the picture that you want to upload to your blog.
- Click on 'Share This' and Grab the HTML code. Copy and paste this code into your blog. Repeat this process for all the pictures you require.
- Before you post your blog, at the bottom of the page click on 'Post Options' and select 'Interpret typed HTML'. This will convert all the code in your blog into the pictures you had flickr.