- Cameras can be taken out from Friday 27th September.
- Wednesday 16th October: Music Video Shooting Deadline
- Wednesday 23rd October (last lesson of week): Music Video Rough Cut Deadline:
- Friday 15th November (last lesson of week): Music Video Final Deadline
- Friday 22rd November (last lesson of week): Ancillary Products Deadline
- Friday 13th December (last lesson of week): Evaluative Commentary:
- Before the rough cut deadline, you will be able to take a camera for 3 overnights or 1 weekend. The first opportunity you will have for filming is Friday 27th September from 4.10pm.
- Between the rough cut and the final deadline, you will be able to have a camera in the lessons and for 1 overnight. No weekends.
- You can have a stills camera in the lessons and for 1 overnight, from the point where filming commences. It is possible to have your video and stills cameras at the same time. This actually might be advisable.